Joico InnerJoi Strengthen Conditioner | For Damaged, Color-Treated Hair | Sulfate & Paraben Free | Naturally-Derived Vegan Formula

Categories ,


Rate this product

Price: $11.00
(as of Apr 16, 2024 15:56:28 UTC – Details)

From the manufacturer

Inner Joi Strength Main BannerInner Joi Strength Main Banner

Inner Joi Strength CollectionInner Joi Strength Collection Show your hair some love with Inner Joi Strength

Need a strength-training haircare program that shows over-worked, over-processed hair some real love? Build, boost, and repair damaged hair with this super-set trio of Shampoo, Conditioner, and Masque, designed to gently lift weaker strands to a new level of health and recovery.

Inner Joi Strength Before and AfterInner Joi Strength Before and After Strengthens Hair & Reduces Breakage

Build fortitude for the future with the Conditioner that strengthens and detangles, prevents damage, reduces frizz, and boosts big-time shine. With naturally-derived, vegan ingredients and sustainable packaging, this daily product makes a world of difference.

Inner Joi Strength Key IngredientsInner Joi Strength Key Ingredients

Naturally Derived, Clean, Sustainable Inner Joi Strengthen Conditioner

Strengthen Conditioner pulls off a major turnaround for damaged strands…building hair that looks – and feels – resilient, healthy, smooth, and shiny in a single strength-training session.

Helps repair damaged hair* (*Against combing breakage on damaged hair vs. a non-conditioning shampoo)Nourishes hair and leaves it looking healthyDetangles, reduces frizz, and boosts shine Inner Joi Strengthen ConditionerInner Joi Strengthen Conditioner

Inner Joi Strength ClaimsInner Joi Strength Claims

What does naturally-derived mean?

According to ISO (International Standards Organization), an ingredient is defined as ‘naturally derived’ if it is a plant or mineral-derived material or water and has undergone limited processing for use.

Inner Joi products contain a high level of naturally-derived ingredients. What are the other ingredients?

Our Inner Joi products contain 86%-98% naturally-derived ingredients; the other 2%-14% is made up of safe, man-made ingredients needed to ensure the effectiveness and stability of the product.

Are Inner Joi products vegan?

Yes, all Inner Joi products are certified vegan by PETA (People for The Ethical Treatment of Animals).

How is using upcycled ingredients sustainable?

Using upcycled ingredients, helps prevent waste by putting ingredients that would otherwise be discarded to good use.

What is Social Plastic?

Social Plastic is recycled plastic that drives environmental, social, and economic impact. Learn more about Social Plastic on

Product Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 1.35 x 1.35 x 4.35 inches; 1.79 ounces
Item model number ‏ : ‎ 2752477
UPC ‏ : ‎ 074469525152
Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ Joico
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0C91WLL7D
Country of Origin ‏ : ‎ USA